Sunday, October 7, 2012

Class 5 week 2

Hey anyone out there reading this,

So AM has started back up for me I am in class 5 now. My mentor for this Term is Peter Kelly, He has worked on some great stuff like Avengers, working on hulk and Iron Man for that movie. He also worked on Rango, which is a really fun movie if you haven't seen it. and if you haven't put two and two together he is a animator at ILM. =) yes he has worked on many other features but these are the 1st two that come to mind for me.

I took a break after class 4 for a few reasons, one of them being I was expecting my son to arrive anytime soon. The other reason was starting a new job at Google, I felt that was to much on my plate so yeah. I also wasn't happy about my dialogue animation so I ended up shooting more reference and reblocking it on any free time I had during my break. On top of doing that with some spare time I painted alot with oils and with photoshop, lots of doodling too.

Now to move on for the reason why you are here, below is the reblock of my one person dialogue, with my 2 person layout. I didn't post in week one since its just pick out your dialogue and nothing to fancy. I will be sure to upload my progress in this class each week.


Two Person Dialogue: The ideal is to have this guy try and pick up a chick at the bus stop. He is persistent and the girl just wants to get out of that place asap.


A quick image of the characters and the set



Here is my Reblock: I really didn't like how much the original moved around, it was way to cartoony for what I was going for. Trying to tone down the Original was to much work, it felt easier going this way.




Until next post,  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment