Thursday, July 7, 2011

what happen in a WEEK!!!!!

So I haven't post here in awhile soooo I will try to update all the cool stuff that occurred animation related to me =]

Last Thurs 6/30/11

got to meet my mentor david tart, here is his show reel.

Animation Direction Showreel from David Tart on Vimeo.


EPIC HUH!!!!!

Saturday 7/2/11

I got to join in a Q and A with one of the founders of AnimationMentor.com Shawn Kelly this guy is awesome, he talked about what is expected of us at animationmentor and spoke about some of his past projects and how he approach it, like when he animated Yoda. also got a tour of his desk where he showed some epic trophies(not sure what else to call them "achievements" maybe?), well i guess they are inspirations right.


Sunday 7/3/11

went out and watch Cars 2, really great animation, considering how much characters they had it was fun to watch.

Wednesday 7/6/11

went out and watch Transformers "Dark of the Moon", this movie was epic still I am tripping that Shawn Kelly was Lead Animator for this movie.... so so inspiring.

Thursday 7/7/11

well got to have a nice Q and A about the 12 principles of animation......so epic

and here is what I have due for week 2

do some sketches, pick one and make stu do the pose


here is my stu pose

No comments:

Post a Comment