Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Done and Done with class 5

Yes that is right it is done, I passed class 5.
this term went by super duper fast, and I learned quite a bit either that or the animation hamster decided to wake up and start working that hamster wheel. So this means also after the short break I will be in class 6 with my new mentor, should be fun right =)

So I had some spare time this pass weekend and set up some lights on the 1st shot of this piece, its a test as I play around with colors and refresh my brain around rendering again. Honestly I kinda like the colors and feel like i may stick with this version, we will see. There is still no motion blur, don't think I will add it to the final reel.

this is how far i got in class 5, still needs more polishing but animation side of my brain is on cooldown for another 15 days.

enjoy,



No comments:

Post a Comment