Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 6.....WHAAAAAT(in a minion kind of voice)

For whatever reason you tube wouldn't let me upload my assignment from week 6 on Sunday, and now I am just getting around to it today. This last week assignment was awesome in a challenging point of view, my mentor wanted us to think about what was the motivation of the movement to the pendulum. We didn't need a model or things there in the animation, he just didn't want something to move with out a reason behind it. Mine was a bird carrying the pendulum, yes I realize now that any bird can move and fly differently, next time I will name the bird instead of keeping it soooo vague. my references was a very flimsy yoyo that was perfect for this.


The Animation




The Thought Process



Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment