Sunday, August 28, 2011

WEEK 9 turn ins

holy moly does the weeks flyby!!!
This week assignment was to clean and polish that vanilla walk while doing a concern pose. honestly the animation wasn't as hard as doing the pose, I looked at what other students have done and even went out looking for people that were concern out in the world. But then I ask myself to define concern, I wrote down a list of things I thought it meant still wasn't good enough. Grabbing a Webster dictionary and reading the definition made me think concern doesn't have to be sad or scared, but really the human who is concern shares some of that emotion and is engage with the thing they are interacting with.

Crazy .......I know all this for a silly pose =]

Enjoy


here are the sketches and the pose to follow






I realize that I never uploaded my thumbnail sketch for my vanilla walk here that is with the animation



No comments:

Post a Comment